Playing telephone is best defined as:
2. The research team will update the field team on important information about a case.
3. If you see a team member acting inappropriately, what should you do? 4. Polarization of the reflected light filters out artifact: 5.
Mothman was investigated by the ASUP, Inc. in the 1980s, who found:
6. Getting a true orb is about as likely as getting a full apparition in a photo.
7. Psychics are utilized: 8. Which team is not part of the onsite investigation set up? 9. Some problematic photos are caused by:
10. While researching, it is acceptable to skip over a word or phrase that you do not understand, or take a guess at its meaning.
11. If you are asked by the client or someone else about the case, refer them to the: 12.
Questionable images taken by ASUP team members are reviewed by:
15. If using a camera, what should you remember?
16. If a non-contact thermometer is used, make sure to leave the laser aiming light on.
17. Full spectrum only sees below our normal vision.
19. This is an EVP that sounds like whispers or a lower audio recording, that even when enhanced cannot be fully interpreted. 20. UFOs are most probably: 21. A %BLANK% is someone who studies parapsychology. 22.
Before embarking on a cemetery investigation at night you must first:
What is the normal ambient reading you can expect from an EMF meter:
24. A paranormal researcher is hindered by the same roadblocks as any historian.
25. Bigfoot is most probably a:
26. EVPs can be found by playing a soundtrack backwards.
The sudden disappearance of an object by normal definition is called:
28. The second hypothesis focuses on paranormal phenomena.
29. The founding director is:
30. A hex is a magical work or spell that is cast to influence a person's will or fate, often referred to as a curse, rather than a blessing or healing.
31. Radios used by the ASUP include all but: 32.
When an apparition reacts to an investigation team, it is considered:
33. The Best method for marking an outside location can be accomplished by: 34. One difference between an interactive “ghost” and an “elemental” is: 35. Men In Black from Point Pleasant, WV are reported: 36. How many times do you visit a cemetery to do a good investigation? 37.
Of the following, which is most important on an investigation?
38. The ASUP's Mission statement is to: 39. What is the most important part of a ghost hunter's kit? 40. When investigating a case how many teams working independently of each other does it take to accomplish the goal? 41. Executive Board Members are appointed: 42.
The Association for the Study of Unexplained Phenomenon is:
43. Long hair should be pulled back and kept out of the way.
44. You can talk about a case with non-members: 45. Which of the following is not a classification of EVPs? 46.
Which of the following is not a standard research tool within the ASUP?
47. Who was never a staff member of the PRF at Duke University?
48. When taking pictures, you take at least two pictures in front simultaneously, and one directly behind you.
49. You file your completed report to Google – Team Drive – ASUP Cases because:
50. The research team is the 'brains' of the operation. They research the history of the place the team will be investigating.
During an ongoing investigation, photos, reports, audio, and video made by members are the sole property of:
52. The ASUP, Inc. is an associate of: 53.
When investigators find a house where things are flying off shelves, there are rapping noises, and one of the residents is a teenaged girl, it is considered a:
54. ASUP tries to have a medically trained personnel at all investigations.
55. What is it called when the experimenter's excitement in trying a new detection device/technique may be the source of improved EVP collection? 56.
Saying “flash” before taking a flash photograph is necessary because:
Team members must submit all evidence, reports, etc. and send them to the Google Team Drive – ASUP Cases – Case # within:
58. In most cases, during a field investigation, investigators will enter the premises: 59. When your team is investigating, you should: 60.
Which founding member of the ASUP could not be called an academic?
61. Normally ASUP will only release a class 1 and in rare cases a class 2 recording.